Thursday 1 November 2018

Progress Reports

Progress reports have been sent home today.  I am the grade 5 homeroom teacher so they will be bringing them home from me. Everyone was given theirs.

Grade 4's get them from their homeroom teacher, not from me.

Please sign the progress report stub and the envelope to be reused and have your grade 5 return it to me.  Grade 4 returns it to their morning teacher.

Interviews - grade 5's are doing great and unless you have a concern you'd like to talk about then feel free to book an interview. Or, you will find a note in your grade 5's envelope today from me asking for an interview.

Having 54 students means I can't meet everyone so I'd like to focus on the grade 4's for interviews. There will be a number of you that I would like to invite in for interviews. Please wait for a note next week requesting one. If you haven't received an invite and would like an interview, of course feel free to book one if there are times available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.