Wednesday 20 November 2019

Upcoming Dates

Nov 22 - Friends Helping Friends Raffle.  Gr 6 were given tickets. Please bring them back this week.

Nov 28 - Photo retakes

Nov 30 - St Anne Christmas Bazaar

Dec 5 Girls and boys lacrosse tournament

Dec 20 - Junior Christmas Concert


The permission form that went home for boys lacrosse has the wrong date. I put Friday when it’s actually the Thursday. If you read this in time please correct the date so I know you are aware of the error. If not, I will send it back for you to initial.

Christmas concert - the math/language teachers are responsible for their class performances. I am one of 2 junior teachers that gets double the work so Mr Spindler has been kind enough to take the afternoon class from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.