Saturday 21 March 2020

Parent Email

Hello Parents!  I hope you’re all staying healthy and enjoying your time together.  I’m taking a break from my hectic schedule....... to ask you to check your emails at the address you provided to the school.  

I have already contacted my homeroom grade 6 parents to check in with them. I picked one parent per family so make sure both parents take a look.  Grade 4/5 , your homeroom teacher will be contacting you.  Be patient, they may have a lot on their plates too.  I still need to gather up all your parent emails and will be emailing the p.m class soon.

Students will be receiving emails from me very soon too, so please try and make sure they are able to check.

We really don’t have any answers for you at the moment. We’re still waiting to hear the plan. Just know that we all care about your families and if you, or anyone else in our St Anne community, is struggling please contact the school. Msgs will be passed on to our principal.

We’ll figure this out as we truly get to work together in education!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.