Thursday 16 April 2020

Hapara Info Session

If you are looking to understand Hapara please fill out this form.  The session should help you support your child’s learning at home.

Every grade 6 in the school should be an expert by now since 75% of the entire population has been taught by me and my french partners (Caminiti, Garvey, Cacchiotti) My current gr 4 and 5’s should be well practised as well.

What may be of help to you and your kiddos is how to submit work. I’ll make sure to ask them to include that in the sessions.

I’d also like to thank all former members of our currently on hold Brilliance Bar who used to run our ‘How To’ use technology sessions at school. Times like these validate all the work we use to put into that club.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.