Monday 15 June 2020

Graduation

Grade 6 parents, please check for an updated email from me about graduation.  They fixed the link to register up to 3 emails (your child, +2 guest emails).  For those who already registered before the form was changed, you are probably unable to revise it.  In that case, please email me to provide the additional addresses and I will ask the school to add them to the guest list. 

It was nice seeing many of you today. The nicest thing I have heard in months is when you or your child tells me how much they miss me. I miss them too! I saw a few smiling faces peeking out of car windows today and it was a much needed boost to push through the next couple of weeks.

Please make sure to check the table in the gym if you ordered a grade composite photo. This is the large graduation picture of all the students and teachers that you would see up on the wall in front of the lion mural.  I've waiting 6 years to get up on the wall and I can't think of any better company to be up there with than this gang!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.