Monday 2 September 2019

Welcome Back

  Image result for welcome back to school Welcome back everyone!  If you're reading this then your child brought home the first day of school letter that went home today. We are now a platinum eco school so very few letters are sent home. You are strongly encouraged to check this blog, Twitter, or the school website regularly for updates and information.

Grade 4 parents, I know... you now have a lot more teachers to keep track of.  The good news for some of you is that I have many siblings in my 2 classes. This makes it a bit easier for you.

I have taken on grade 6 this year because I like the group so much, I figured why not make it 3 years in a row! In all seriousness, they are an overall great bunch and I'm happy to be spending their last year at St Anne with them.   The grade 6's are my morning homeroom class.

I'm also excited that I have a small group of grade 5's that were with me last year. I will be expecting this group, plus the rest of the 5's, to set an example and help their younger classmates.  Yes, it is a split class.

And then there are the grade 4's! I've been waiting for this group to come up to junior since I first met most of them in kindergarten. They should have come home and told you I was their gym teacher way back when.

This Thursday is Meet The Teacher night from 5-7. Please stop by to say hi and check out our learning space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.